Saturday, March 8, 2008

He's a Little Bit Country - Tolo 2008 @ CHS

Tonight is Tolo up at old Cedarcrest High School. I snapped a shot of Chad and Emily at the proffessional backdrop . . . before they were ready.Erin, Evan, Josh, Mariah, Emily and Chad . . . Yehaw!
Another fun shot of the cow folk
Chad wanting to show off his "fake" chew can in the back pocket
Emily and Chad in front of the old Nissan

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I would LOVE it if you would run with me. Keep in mind I am a newbie and VERY VERY slow! So I won't be hurt if you have to leave me in the dust! The first race is the skagit valley tulip run and it's on sat. april 5th. It's actually a 2 or 5 mile run not exactly a 5k but I though 2 miles might be a good start for me for my first race ever. I thought I might invite myself to run the duvall days 5k???any thoughts?

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I thought that cowboy jeans were supposed to be skin tight. Why didn't Chad wear his Wranglers? That is a sweet embroidered black shirt.