
The Happy Couple

Here is MOST of the group that were there at the temple to support Kaisa and Billy. You'll notice my Dad is missing . . . he was down in the cafeteria getting "a bite to eat" - he's a funny funny guy.

After the temple, since nobody came to my Black Panther Party (I take that back, Uncle Danny and Anna came), we had our family birthday celebration for the months of March and April. Ryan had to work so he wasn't "celebrated", but everyone else was :) . Here is Billy, Emilee, Scott, Tanner and me.

Look at all that SMOKE!! Group effort on blowing out the candles.

Summer me and Paige. Paige wanted to watch Open Season but was "scared" so she kept putting my hand over her eyes so she couldn't see. I look so tired - I shouldn't have put this picture on - oh well, I WAS tired :).
2 comments:
What a fun/crazy weekend! Thanks for making it special.
That was a very fun day. At first I didn't understand the Black Panther line, but then I remembered "sorry I ruined your Black Panther party" and it all made sense. What would the Soptichs do without that movie? :)
Post a Comment