Thursday, September 11, 2008

Baby drama/excitement . . . .

Emilee needed a little "TLC" the other night, being in her "delicate condition" and all, so we did our best to fill the bill. . . she now has bright orange toenails - so she's all ready to have a baby.
We got a phone call from Tyson this morning at 4:30, saying that they were needing to head to the hospital, which meant that Little Miss would be with us for a while. Welp, as it often happens, they ended up going back home to "progress" for a while, but are now back at the hospital tonight! This is Summer getting tickled by Grandpa. I'll try to post some cute videos that I took (which doesn't seem to be working right now) later when I have more patience :). More to come later.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

oh man! let the good times roll huh? What a good grandma you are - and grandpas are always good for tickling at least! Keep us posted!