
We did our pumpkin carving for Family Home Evening tonight - here is our finished product: Chad's Halloween scene, Emily's Garfield, My "trick or treat" pumpkin (with a dim candle), Lee's bat, and Nellie's Mr Bones

It was completely dark outside - I guess I've got a good flash!

The work in progress


When we're done carving, it's a tradition at our house to snap a picture while we're trying to make a face that resembles our pumpkins . . . I think Lee wins ")

I think Chad is flying like a bat

Cute cats! Emily was pretty happy with her pumpkin. She said it was her best one ever.


Happy Halloween ")
4 comments:
ok how did you do that? How did I not know that you were all EXTREMELY talented pumpkin carvers? those look incredible!
Those are pretty amazing! I'm totally impressed.
I'm just glad I haven't done pumpkin carving at your house yet, I would get schooled :)
What kind of trick or treat face it that? Shouldn't you look like you want some chocolate or something?
Post a Comment