
You heard it - Daisy got a new dog house . . . and today for her early Christmas present, since she's been
such a good girl - a new big fluffy Costco bed!! Hopefully she'll be a little more comfy tonight when it's supposed to get down to 10 degrees. I hope she doesn't chew holes in this bed and scatter the stuffing all over the yard like she did the last one - we thought it had snowed in the summer :). Merry Christmas Daisy - we
love you!

I had been playing around with the settings/lighting on the camera trying to get a shot of Daisy in the dark and took this of our tree - it's a little fuzzy, but looked sort of neat so I thought I'd include it. We also watched Elf for
FHE tonight - it's such a funny movie and besides the fact that Nellie could (and did) practically recite the entire show, it helped me to feel some fun holiday spirit. In all the hustle and bustle of the season sometimes we have to take/make some time for fun ")
THE END!
1 comment:
Oh, Daisy looks like she couldn't be happier (well, I suppose if she got a new hip that would put up some fierce competition for more happiness). She will be so cozy in that GIGANTIC thing. I bet she won't need to chew it up until summer when she is craving more snow.
Post a Comment