Saturday, January 17, 2009

Can I Hear a HALLE-LOO-HOO-YA???? Let the Demo Begin :)

Here's Lee and our "hired man" Scott, starting the demolition of the kids' bathroom. This has been sooooooo long in coming - I can't tell you how happy I am to be getting this done. Notice how sick the insulation and wood look on the window wall below.

Lee disconnecting the sinks
GOOD TIMES and great oldies, or should I say "moldies"? ;)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

wow are you replacing everything even cabinets in there? I HATE the "process" of remodeling but I always love the results!

Sarah said...

oh and Halle loo hoo ya!

The Gardners said...

great moldies, huh? You are a pretty funny mom!

Crystal said...

Did anyone else catch just how much Uncle Lee and Scott look alike in the bathtub picture? I'm excited to see the finished product.

Jen said...

definitely good times and great oldy moldies.

Calley said...

Ohhhh Carrie, you're still "most humorous" in your class :)!