Monday, September 14, 2009

Girls Day Out

Yes indeed - we had a splendid girls day out on Saturday; we went to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory, which is where this first picture was taken, and then on to the Paramount Theater to see Wicked. We had a great time - great food, great company, and the play was wonderful as well :). Thanks to Calley for suggesting it.
I don't remember if I've been to the Paramount before or not (it's heck to get old), but it is beautiful inside.
This was taken after the play was over. We need to make sure we do more things like this :)

2 comments:

Grandma Grady said...

Looks like a fun day! Hey, we could be twins at church someday! I HAVE THAT SAME EXACT DRESS!!! Is it a case of 1)Great minds think alike or 2)Thrifty shoppers go to Costco???

Daisymay said...

Carrie, It's not fair you don't look one day older. Infact, you actually look younger and thinner. BUT I know how hard you work. Well, its panning out for you. I have been to the Paramount. Just a few months after we moved to Carnation. We saw Dan Fogelberg there. What great memories.

Michelle Browning