Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gracie's soccer game and "hot chocolate milk"

Tonight Lee and I were able to go up and see one of Gracie's soccer games. The kids, and coach Ryan, did a great job ")! I tried putting the short soccer video right below this but it just WANTS to be at the bottom - okay?
Then afterwards the Stokes kids so graciously invited us up for some "hot chocolate milk", so we went. They had left a little before we did so Jen had told the kids that they needed to have their pajamas on before we got there . . . so they were obedient, and this is how they looked:
I believe "stunnishing" is the right word for this guy.
The back view was even better . . . and THEN we heard his Mom notice that, whoops a daisy, he didn't have any under ware on under those fun striped jammies!
Braden with his Curious George jammies
And Gracie in her loveliness
YIKES!

No comments: