Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas set up and . . . Elves ")

I decided to retire the 12 foot Christmas tree this year, and bought a pre-lit (such a luxury) 9 foot tree from Costco. Nellie and I put it together Sunday night. The box was irresistible to Miss Nellie.


Tonight I found our Santa hats . . . and an "angry Elf" - he must be from the South Pole.
That's better :)
As we started to put some of the ornaments on the tree tonight, Nellie found one that she had made in Preschool with her picture on it - it's very cute. In the picture she has a big crooked smile. This is her trying to replicate it - funny girl!
Trying to get all the Christmas decorations up is a HUGE job, but I always love it when it's done. Good luck to all of you who are doing the same. Ho ho ho!

1 comment:

cindy said...

It looks really pretty! And it's the perfect size for your room. Have fun decorating!