Friday, February 19, 2010

Lee's UN-eventful "real" birthday

We had already celebrated Lee's birthday on Sunday with Tyson and the family, so Lee's "real" birthday didn't seem too exciting. He's been doing a good job trying to watch his weight lately so I tried not to load him up too much for his birthday breakfast - however he does heart scones, so that's what he got for his royal treatment of breakfast in bed

He had to go to Seattle for a meeting that morning, but then he took the rest of the day off and we "strolled" through Molbak's. That's what his birthday wish was, so that's what we did. I thought we may end up going out to eat so I hadn't prepared anything for dinner, but when I realized we would be "dining at home", I asked him what he would like for dinner - to which he said "egg sandwiches"! How's THAT for a special birthday dinner?
Here's lookin' at YOU kid! I love you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

is that an actual "chief Soptich" bobble head I detect in the cabinet behind him? How cool is that? Looks like he had a fantastic tasty birthday boy breakfast too, what a nice wife you are!