
So my Mom had cataract surgery Wednesday (looks like I need to correct the date on my camera). Here she is all hooked up and ready to go. Notice the mark on her right eye to make sure they did the correct one :)

Here's our good little patient after returning home a few hours later

Mom wasn't supposed to do anything strenuous the rest of that day, so I asked her if she'd like to watch a movie . . . this is what she looked like for @ 1/3 of the movie, but hey,
I enjoyed it ")

Today we went back to see the Dr. and she was able to remove her "pirate-
ness" - she was very happy about this. She can already see
MUCH better so she's very encouraged. PS. . . don't you love Grandpa's long locks (he's growing them out)?

My
wonderful parents, which I feel very blessed to have.
1 comment:
You are very blessed indeed to have such wonderful parents....Take good care of them!
Post a Comment