
Sorry to gross everyone out, but Friday night I was in a dressing room and had something in my eye. I
THOUGHT it was an eyelash. I kept trying to get it out but wasn't being successful, so out of irritation I looked in the mirror to see if I could figure out what it was, and this is what my eye looked like. I was a little alarmed at first, because it almost looked like there was a "flap" in my eye, but I could see fine and I could no longer feel the
whatever it was that was in my eye - so hopefully, other than looking scarey, I'm fine :). It actually seemed a little better today, if you can believe that.

Now, on to Easter. I apologize for posting so many pictures, but I just couldn't decide :)

Seeing Gracie eat the robin eggs and not know of the cool trick of using it as lipstick, was more than I could handle. So I took the opportunity to share my
knowledge with her, and this is our finished product. Aren't we beautiful?


The weather was supposed to be very rainy but we lucked out and had beautiful weather!

Not to be outdone

Tyson and Nellie enjoyed a little Easter catch


And the dogs had a good time too

Grandpa and his homemade "kids rack" - it's a 3
seater you know. Notice Summer's death grip on Grandpa's shirt :)

After the 2
nd session on General Conference, and before dinner, we had our Easter egg hunt

Our 2 youngest hunters

Gracie the serious hunt-ress

Abby

Braden counting his find; they get to hunt for 12 eggs . . . and if they can find a gold egg that's a BONUS!

All this activity made Daisy a little tired

The first (of 3) golden egg(s) was discovered!!
3 comments:
What fun! All your grandkids are getting so big! :) But they make me excited to have little kids around in my family again.
You might want to have your eye looked at. It almost made me want to throw up.
Seriously. No more bloody eyes, K?
Post a Comment