Friday, May 30, 2008

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN . . . may I present to you: Nellie for her 8th Grade Dance

Here she is . . . Miss America ;)
(It looks like Miss America's Mom didn't get her weeding done)

Sarah did Nellie's hair for her, and loaned her "jewels" too! What a gal!! Thanks Sarah ")
Nellie with "Scotty Boy"
Nellie with a couple of friends (Tanya and Tia) at a "pre-dance social hour". Those orthodontist's are raking in the dough aren't they?

4 comments:

The Gardners said...

Wow . . . Nellie at the big "8th grade dance!" She looks like a real true live lady or something

Calley said...

She's all grown up! Nellie looks lovely. And this Sarah is proving to be a handy girl to have around these days!

Crystal said...

Nellie, you look FABULOUS! I hope you had a grand time. I'm jealous of your fun camping trip. We just have to copy your tradition, but maybe not the Memorial Day part. Kudos for getting everyone there.

Jen said...

What lovely locks. Kudos to the hairdresser. Watch out CHS, here comes Nellie Sue.