Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fu - un!! ;)

We had our VERY fun "Girls Weekend" (minus the "end") this last week - right after my Dad's 80th birthday party. Part of our girls trip ALWAYS includes a stop to Red Robin for some scrumptious mud pie. Here we are ready to dig in!! I'm afraid that I look like I might gnaw through the entire table - EEYikes!! I may very well have done that as we only had pretty much one meal (plus treats of course) each day.
Here's the "after" picture. Tammie was the only one that couldn't finish her mud pie - don't worry, she'll catch on some day :)

Here's Miss Connie coloring Debbie's hair - she just can't get away from her "magician" job ')


Grandma knitting away on Melody's baby afghan



Aunt Tammie all relaxed in her Jammies




Before we leave the last day, we take a "sisters picture". We were using the timer on my camera, which I don't do very often, so I wasn't sure how this would turn out.





a closer look at the "middle aged beauts"






And of course we HAVE to end with a "crazy shot".
I'm so very grateful for the opportunity to "catch up" with my Mom and Sisters, like we can only do on our girls trip. We stayed up till 3:00 AM most nights (mornings), shopped till we dropped, watched movies, did a little VERY hot tubbin'
(something was wrong with the thermostat - OUCH!!)
I love you all and feel so blessed to call you my family. As corny as it sounds "thanks for the memories". I can't wait for next year ")








No comments: