Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some flooding pictures in Carnation - for your viewing pleasure :)

Nellie wanted a picture taken of herself by the "15" sign since that's the birthday she'll be celebrating Saturday :).


Not much clearance under the bridge going over the Tolt River


This is taken on the Fall City side of the bridge going in to Carnation (203)



At MacDonald Park. Notice the sign - I thought that was funny.




Miss Nellie in the parking lot at MacDonald Park





MacDonald Park - this is actually a soccer field





Parking lot at MacDonald Park. Notice the waters current.





































You can see the line of leaves - that's where the water HAD been. Notice the toys in the distance on the right - there was someone playing on them when we were there, and they're completely in the water, so they had to get very wet just to get over to them - CRAZY!!












1 comment:

Jen said...

I figured you guys would still have rising water since we were still rising until last night. I guess it moves pretty fast. That was a good flood. Now, when will school start again?