
So since my husband was gone all day and night Wednesday and Thursday, and Chad left yesterday to play
xbox with Scott and Jeremy (via the evacuation road), and after our walk Nellie went to Caren's to watch Batman, I decided to do something productive with my "time" - thanks to the flooding, and
FINALLY made myself clean out a couple of cupboards. They still don't look "picture perfect", but believe me they're a
LOT better than they were! They've been completely scrubbed down and reorganized. I got rid of all the mismatched containers, lids and etc. and bought some new ones that you can actually attach the lids to, so you never have to look for the right one - what a great idea!

I picked up some
sterilite containers (15 of them) so I can now "stack" quite a few of the slippery, uneven, messy looking items. I still have to figure out a neat way to store the chips bags and a few other things but it's so nice to know it's all been gone through, and hopefully I won't have to die of embarrassment whenever the pantry door gets left open when we've got company . . . well, at least for a day or 2 :)

My original wire shelves ripped out of the wall so Lee built me these heavy duty ones years ago complete with washable shelving. We were always going to paint the supports . . . maybe the NEXT time I've got an unplanned "opportunity" I can get that done :)
3 comments:
Wow, that's impressive!. . . Do you ever relax?! You are crazy!
You are INSANE!, and possibly a little OCD, but I can appreciate that! :)
I shouldn't be talking . . . we are painting today! Yuck . . .
Now you could come over and do my cupboards. I know that there is a lot of work in there and you're obviously very talented in the organizational department.
Post a Comment