Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Grandma Soptich/DeGraw, Aunt Connie, cousin Sarah, and a Hair Party!

Grandma Soptich/DeGraw came for a little visit via Aunt Connie on her way to work at the temple, so we decided to have ourselves a hair party :)
Nellie had her hair colored and trimmed
Here's her finished product - Emilee was trying to get her to let her hair down and show a little spunk/sass . . . but sometimes Nellie gets a little bit nervous and embarrassed about doing that :)
Here's Jen getting a total make over and going short
Jen's finished product - SO cute! It shows off her pretty face.
. . . whoops a daisy - Emilee brought up the fact that she was the only daughter that didn't get her picture taken - and decided to just "suck on her straw" (inside joke)
Emilee's finished product; a trim and a few new bangs
3 (of my 4) beautiful daughters - what a lucky Mom I am.
And last but not least, here's a little shot of Mr. Raccoon that loves to come and eat Daisy's leftover dog food when we forget to bring it in at night - maybe he/she wanted a make over too ")

6 comments:

Calley said...

glad you had a fun time. Thanks for the invite!

The Gardners said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Gardners said...

I'm confused . . .your title includes "cousin sarah" but I didn't see/read anything about her. Am I going crazy? Thanks for inviting me to the hair party. No no no, don't worry about it. No picture and no hair party, I'm going on strike!

Jen said...

Sisters and SIL, don't worry, I almost didn't get an invite either...I just happened to call at the right time. "Oh, Aunt Connie's coming...Does she have time to cut my hair?"

Lee and Carrie Soptich said...

For the record: Aunt Connie wasn't coming until late and had to get up at o-dark-hundred to work at the temple the next morning, so I didn't want to book her up until 2:00 AM - when she would have to get up a couple of hours later. She's so good to do our little hair parties normally, so we really can't complain.

The Gardners said...

oh yes I can complain! And don't you tell me otherwise . . . or else!