
Here's my cute "Mama" on the first night of our girls shopping trip. We go every year for a few days/nights and shop, talk, do hair, watch movies, tell stories, eat LOTS of treats, laugh, stay up late, talk some MORE (sort of a group therapy type of thing I think), and just plain enjoy each others company. Tammie belongs to World Mark (?) Resorts, so we get to stay all together for a very reasonable price, which is so nice :).

Miss Connie AKA the smoothie maker, and hair dresser ")

There was a cool
Murphy bed out in the living area so we pulled it down the last 2 nights and look what happened - I guess Debbie and Tammie were BUSHED

This was our
delicious breakfast Tuesday AND Wednesday; Connie's special smoothies (yes, she hauled her vitamixer all the way up there), and Cinnabons - YUM!

Enjoying breakfast

I made some shirts (Billy made the transfers) for all of us that read: "My Sister has the Best Sister in the World!", so here we are modeling them - L to R Mom, Connie, Me, Tammie and Debbie.

We always have to take a
CrAzY picture too, so there ya go :). I was using the timer on my camera which was up on top of the TV with a notebook and DVD underneath it . . . I guess it had slipped and I didn't know it - oh well, still a fun picture.

We decided to
pretend to be riding a roller coaster here - that's why Tammie and Debbie are holding onto the "imaginary" front of the car - and I look like I'm going to BITE someone or something.

Another roller coaster shot

Then we went down to the lobby and asked them to take a picture of us all together. . .

. . . and decided to make Mom strike a "pose" - it was pretty funny! You're looking at women who have had 25 kids all together so it's dangerous when we get to laughing too much :)

We always make a
VERY important stop at Red Robin for dinner AND. . .
mud pie!!! The people at Red Robin didn't give us a hard time about having our own, like they usually do. They even brought us balloons (see above picture)!!

We had a great time. I absolutely
LOVE this tradition and hope it continues for many years to come :).
2 comments:
Love this post!!!! Your little "mama" is the greatest.... Where's the picture with all the fabulous loot??? I know it's for Christmas, but still, you could have left it in the bags...
Cute cute. The roller coaster pictures are the best :) Glad you had fun...now we need to plan OUR girls weekend (nudge nudge)!
Post a Comment