
I realize that this cake looks like _ _ _ _, but I tried :). I was
attempting to make a white truck like the one she'll be driving when she gets her license . . . let's just say it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. The black thing is supposed to be a windshield wiper, and that's supposed to be her driving. Looks like she's been sneaking my chocolate chips again (hence the messy mouth).

That thing on the back is
supposed to be the tool box in the bed of the truck


There's her happy passenger on the side

Happy Birthday Princess :)
Now all I have to do is finish Chad's cake - his is easier thank Heavens!!
1 comment:
I can't believe it. Seems like Kaisa and I just turned 16 and were so excited to drive! Have a good birthday Nellie! PS- stay away from boys, they are trouble.
Post a Comment