Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Belated Happy Birthday Dinner for Emilee

Here's Emilee's "Princess/Queen" cake as she IS, and always will be, a Princess to us :) . This crown would have worked much better around a regular layer cake like it was supposed to be, but Emilee wanted a cheesecake so I tried putting the crown around that and since it was a softer one . . . it didn't work very well.
I forgot to grab the camera until after Em was done with her breakfast/birthday dinner :(. We had french toast (w/strawberries and whipped cream), omelets, fruit and a little OJ/chocolate milk to drink!
Paul LOVED his whipped cream!!
Grandpa making a silly face (imitating a mouse caught in a trap) and Paige thinking he's THE most hilarious thing in the world!
Paige and Emilee with big eyes
Bailee too
(I believe the quote goes something like this:) "train a child up in the way they should go and when they are old/grown they will not depart from it"
We train them young :)
Getting ready to huff and puff
Emilee ALMOST got her wish!
Wearing part of her "crown" - that's my Princess ")
Happy Birthday Em - we love you and are glad you're part of our family.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for your nice comments on my blog! :)

Yes...I hear ya about the gym thing... I went the other day and the treadmills are all RIGHT UP FRONT ahead of the exercise equipment. Egads. I hate running knowing their are people behind me 'observing' all my baby jiggle!! Oh well...at least I'm trying!! :)