Grandpa got home from work AFTER the "chicks" were in bed for the night, and headed off before Summer was awake, but at least he was able to spend a few minutes with ONE of the Soptich Chicks.
Awww, they're best friends! I hope this wasn't taken at 3 am or anything like that, and that she was a good sleeper. Thanks so much again for taking them!
My hubby and I started going out when he was 16 and I was 14. We dated all through High School (with a few break ups mixed in there) and were married 2 months after I graduated. We have 7 kids, 4 "in-laws" and 9 grandkids. Life is Good!
1 comment:
Awww, they're best friends! I hope this wasn't taken at 3 am or anything like that, and that she was a good sleeper. Thanks so much again for taking them!
Post a Comment