Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Tyson and Daddy - O!

A cute little picture of the Birthday Boys! We had a party for the February birthdays on Sunday after church. We had barbecued hamburgers for Tyson's birthday dinner request, and beef stew for Lee's. We also enjoyed lots of salads, chips and 3 desserts.
Tyson laughing at his Mother for giving him granola bars - you see when he was here at Halloween I was "getting rid" of the raisin oatmeal granola bars to the many trick or treaters, when Tyson said "those are the best kind. Any time you have free food I'll take it" (he must have been feeling poor or something). Anyway, ever since then I've saved them for him (he got some with his Christmas, and now his birthday too), so add THAT to the collection of things to make fun of his Mother for :). No more raisin oatmeal granola bars for him "~
. . . yes, other than his scout stuff and scriptures (his 8th birthday which he claims is the worst birthday ever for gift reasons), he also got an xbox game and some socks ")
Lee got his FAVORITE thing - DVD's!!!

The lighting of the torches - I mean candles ;)
cough cough!
Bailee and Gracie decided it was time for the birthday spankings



Paigey being sweet/serious with Kaisa
. . . and now her imitation of Simba
Rrrraarrr!
It was a fun party.

5 comments:

Emilee & Paul said...

Shere Khan!!!! . . . get it right . . . Paige was being Shere Khan from Jungle Book!

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

I love how Summer is totally going at it with the spankings.

Calley said...

Yesterday I went for one of Tyson's billions of granola bars, to which Summer caught me and screamed "NO! Those are Daddy's special granola bars! Did you ask him?!" There's just not enough to go around okay?!
Thanks again for the party, and for grooming my husband :)

The Gardners said...

I love the last couple pictures of me . . . double chins, crossed eyes, my "I'm going to bite the camera in half" face is pretty sweet as well.

Shimmy said...

Oh jeez........