Monday, August 18, 2008
Lee + Carrie = 31 years together
31 years ago today my "one love" and I were married. Although it may sound cheesy to say this, when I hear "our song" play (Just You 'N' Me by Chicago - it's on my play list if you'd like to hear it) it still makes my heart skip a beat and brings back all of those "special/magical feelings and memories". The crazy part is that even though we were both young (18 & 20) when we got married, the thought that I was Nellie's age when I met Lee and we started going out, is really blowing my mind!! We've had our share of struggles, but lots of fun as well. I still love him tons and am happy to say that he's the BEST I've ever had ")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Look at you two little lovebirds, and the dynasty you have built in your 31 years together :) You're both such great examples to us and we love you! Have a thrilling day together ;)
Happy happy Happy Anniversary! Here's to 31 more!
Sorry for the belated wishes. (you can just curse my broken computer with me for that day.) But Happy Anniversary nonetheless.
Post a Comment