
So please excuse me for being behind in my blogging. You see I've developed quite a reputation in my family of being, what
THEY call, a "real time blogger" - and since this was Tuesday night, and it's now Saturday night, I'm
WAY behind - how embarrassing :)
Our little Summer is playing Tball this Summer and Tyson is the coach, so we went to watch a game this last week. It was a lot of fun and the kids did an amazing job for their age - it must be that great coaching ").
Here's Summer on first base being assisted by a Mom helper.

Summer had just hit the ball and was headed to first base (again)

In between innings

Mr Braden with Abby's play toy

The proud wife and Mom with baby Abby

Like Father like daughter . . . is she picking her nose? This picture reminds me of a Seinfeld episode - anyone?


Tyson has this great helper that you see here in the picture. She helps to keep everyone where they need to be and such. Here they are headed to greet/congratulate the other team.

A few "
atta boys/girls" from the coach after the big game

High 5's for everyone
3 comments:
I love the team name and Summer looks like she is going to be a softball superstar one day!
I loved the pictures----I can't wait to go see her play (NEXT week after the heat wave's over). Looks like you guys had a great time!
Summer really, really, REALLY loved to have you all there. And we really appreciate you driving a million miles to watch the show! It was so fun having you there (in the million degree heat :)
Post a Comment