
Chad has a job ") - which we're all very happy about, especially in
this economy. He works for a tree service business and this is an example of what he comes home looking like; dirty from head to toe with pitch and scratches all up his arms. I believe he takes/cleans up the limbs and puts them in the chipper. They quit a little early today because it was too hot (
D'ya THINK? It was reported to be 107 at the Middle School).
Druschba had invited us up to go for a swim, and enjoy their Lake Joy property, so old Chad showed up later, and this is what he looked like. His t-shirt USED to be white, and this is after only PART of a day. He is fortunate enough to work 4 - 10 hour shifts a week, which makes for long days/hard work, I know, but at least he has an extra day off a week and gets paid quite well for his hard work. I think he's growing up, and learning what it's like to "
work hard for the $"
No comments:
Post a Comment