Sunday, August 10, 2008

Of COURSE there was a couple of paintball outings: here's Ryker, Lee, Billy, Chad, Emily, Mitchell and . . . I'm not sure who. Anyway, Paul, Ryan, Tyson, Scott Sarah, Nellie and Linda went too. They decided that this was the best terrain ever for paintballing. Nellie and Linda - the great paintball "warriors/princesses". . . whoops a daisy!!
Scott and Sarah at the beach
Kaisa and Billy
The last night of the reunion, after the delicious potluck, Uncle Don and Aunt Darlene brought out their famous parachute. The kids have soooooooo much fun being tossed into the air. Here's Gracie - mid air :)
Check out the look on Paige's face . . . she wasn't quite sure how she felt about it - even though the "tossers" were being "careful".
Braden was a favorite with the parachute because you simply can't throw him high enough - he LIVES for this type of thing. Look at the expression on his face - "Ahhh!".
I couldn't quite snap the camera at the right second, but here he is in his highest glory. I think he caught the most "air" out of all the kids.
And little Miss Summer in her monkey jammies!! She was a trooper!! I think the adults have just as much fun doing the tossing as the kids do being tossed!


1 comment:

Jen said...

Great parachute pictures. I love the picture of Braden relaxing. I am beginning to wonder if tossing him in the parachute didn't meet some kind of need for adventure in his life. Maybe he wouldn't seek other adventures if he got a daily dose?