
Here are the "
lovely's" that I spent Friday night and Saturday with (next year it will be a "weekend") :
Kaisa, Calley (and baby girl), Emilee (and baby girl), Nellie and Jen. We talked a LOT (some of us until 4:00 AM), ate lots of treats, and Nellie played the
wii. Jen tried to get us to join in on a dance party, but turns out she was the only one that wanted to dance. We had a ton of fun and got a lot of shopping done too. Luckily I remembered my camera, only too bad I kept forgetting to take pictures until we were on our way home!!

Calley is getting anxious to go into labor so she had read up on things that can help get everything ready. One of the things she decided to try is to "sway" her hips - it's supposed to get baby right down in position (or something like that) and help you go into labor, so here's "the
pregos" swaying away :).

Here's the little heart thing that Emilee wanted to do for a photo shoot, but soon found out that "everyone does that and it's SO
barfy" - so much for her hopes and dreams of that. Here's the
pregos making fun of that little thing. We are
SO very excited to welcome our 2 new
grandaughters in September.

I wanted a back to back photo to show the profiles of my 2 expectant daughters, so they humored me. Calley didn't know exactly what to do with her hands so Emilee took matters into her own hands - literally.

Jen wanted to try on hats, but when someone told her she may get head lice doing that she decided this may be a safer option.
4 comments:
Hey, no fair . . .why do I look so giant/pregnant in the picture? Really I'm not that huge . . .as I wipe the cupcake crumbs from my mouth.
Too bad you had to say who was modeling that hat. I was hoping that the double chins and the disguise covering my nose and eyes would keep me from being identified. Nice pictures.
It was a great day! I'm still recovering from my 1 am bedtime though...I really don't know how you guys stayed up til 4 am! Must've been that Fiber one cereal??
Post a Comment