Yesterday we went to Selah to help celebrate Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Don's 75th birthdays. It was a VERY fun party complete with karaoke - which of course provided hours of TRUE entertainment :). We enjoyed a delicious barbecue and scrumptious cakes for dessert.
These 2 crazy characters (Uncle Larry - the one everybody always says Lee is the spitting image of - and Uncle Don) did their rendition of "Of All the Girls I've LOVED Before" - hence the gray braids on Larry (Willie Nelson) - and Don was supposed to be Julio Inglasia - video to follow (hopefully).
Old Lee definitely had his tap dance shoes on for everyone - there's a video of Mark and Lee performing the Blues Brothers below, so make sure to check that one out. We've always teased them that that's who they are; Mark - Dan Akroid and Lee - John Bulushi.
Lee's been having neck and back problems lately but was sure to include a little "surprise stunt" that certainly didn't help his problem. I tell ya, when he's got his tap dance shoes on, he has super powers or something - nothing else matters . . . until later :)
The final video is of Don & Darlene and Larry & Marilyn performing "Sweet Caroline" I believe. Check it out ")
It was a great party. Happy happy birthdays to Marilyn and Don!!



3 comments:
You are a crazy blogger lady this weekend! I wish I could get all caught up sometime! Looks like you had fun at all of your excursions this last week.
Real time! I loved watching your movies, especially Lee's one "cartwheel". He's wild!
Those "soul" men... Sheesh, I didn't even know Dad could do a cartwheel.
Post a Comment