
After reading Emilee's most recent post, I got to thinking and thought I'd share OUR exciting news as well:
1) We paid off our last vehicle loan - yes we have old vehicles - but they're paid for and nobody can take them away (who would want to right?).
2) We FINALLY paid off Kaisa's college loan (Tyson was on his mission while she was at Eastern and since Eastern did their finances differently than the church colleges did, it meant we had to take out a loan)
3) We paid off our gas fireplace - one of my most favorite things we've done to our house - it was supposed to take 10 years and we did it in 4.
4) And last but not least we paid off our trailer. It's not fancy but we only usually use it 4-5 times a year so it works great for us - especially since it's now paid for!!!
YIPPEE for now having more $ to pay on all of our home improvements (a new roof and 2 new bathrooms so far, with 1 last bathroom, carpet and siding left to go) AND Chad's technical School for next year. With the economy the way it is this gives me more peace of mind. There's ALWAYS more places for money to go than we've got, but it still feels good to pay things off - AMEN :).



4 comments:
Congrats. That is really exciting. I love the freedom that comes with paid off things.
wow...good job bobby. I don't think we will ever be out of debt! That is amazing. Did you go running through the streets? I would!
When are you gonna pay off the $150k you owe to Seattle U Law? They keep asking.
Way to go. I look forward to when I'm 60 and can blog about being debt free. Or 70, the way this economy is going!
Post a Comment