Thursday, March 12, 2009

IIII'mmmm 50!! 50 years OLD!

That's right - I turned 50 yesterday . . . ewww YUCK!! However, I do feel very blessed, and yes, I'm even a "class act" just like Molly Shannon ;)
Here's Tanner helping clean up after Grandpa frosted the cake.
Mmmmm!
I should get my birthday wish because I was able to blow out ALL THOSE CANDLES at once - it must be all that running that helped me have the lung capacity to do that because that's a LOT of candles :).
Here's some of the Grand kids showing with their hands how many 50 is - notice how large Braden's hands are (Jen was filling in for him) :)

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday! You don't look a day over 25!

Craig and Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!

Calley said...

Happy birthday again! We wish we could've been there to celebrate too. Like my mom (and I) say, you look just the same as you did when you were 18 :)

Sarah said...

50 and FABULOUS!!!

Jen said...

Ryan and I were talking and we think that you starting growing younger about five years ago. I hope 50 is as nice to me.