Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nellie's Room Is Clean - Now THAT'S something to blog about

I was "browsing" real quick on Craigslist this afternoon for a dresser to go with Nellie's bed. I was looking for something fairly plain and found a set, that had only be posted @ 30 minutes prior, with 2 nightstands and a nice dresser for what I considered to be a good deal - at LEAST after looking at the other dresser ads on Craigslist (YIKES - lots of them were scary looking), so we loaded them up and headed home. Princess Nellie was babysitting so she wasn't home to help me dig through her "messy" room to transfer all the goods into the new furniture. It was probably a good thing, because this way I was able to organize things in the hopes that she can maintain it. Let's just say it was an ALL night project :). She came home and was very pleased with things - most likely because she didn't have to help. Anyway, she was more than happy to strike a pose for the camera
This is a huge dresser with lots of space for her "things". Now we just need to take down some of the (wallpaper) pictures, and things should look pretty good. I HAD to take a picture because I'm afraid it won't last. Nellie was making fun of me and said "maybe you should blog about it"
. . . so I did ")
A shot of both nightstands with Nellie pretending to be asleep . . . oh to be 15 again ;)
PS - notice Nellie's Lego creations on the left nightstand. She made those during the last flood and was very proud of them.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oooh, I love her green paint! :)

Calley said...

Cute dressers, always love a craigslist deal!

Jen said...

It does look nice. I'm glad you posted her reaction. That's fun to see.