I'm sorry but I HAVE to comment on my own blog: after everybody left the party tonight, Chad said "Mom, I was seriously thinking to myself at one point (tonight), this is JUST like a circus". There's never a dull moment with family around, and I thought I'd share some of the "craziness" with you in case you don't have enough of your own :)
It kind of was a circus! A fun circus. Like Tyson could've been the dancing bearded lady or something?! I'm glad you documented it so well (and in real time too) because I swear I saw Tyson take ibuprofen when we got home. Your son is an old man! Thanks for hosting another swank little party :)
My thoughts exactly ...Circus...bearded lady, etc etc. I got out of the shower this morning and heard something crashing around. Then I realized it was just music...
My hubby and I started going out when he was 16 and I was 14. We dated all through High School (with a few break ups mixed in there) and were married 2 months after I graduated. We have 7 kids, 4 "in-laws" and 9 grandkids. Life is Good!
4 comments:
I'm sorry but I HAVE to comment on my own blog: after everybody left the party tonight, Chad said "Mom, I was seriously thinking to myself at one point (tonight), this is JUST like a circus". There's never a dull moment with family around, and I thought I'd share some of the "craziness" with you in case you don't have enough of your own :)
It kind of was a circus! A fun circus. Like Tyson could've been the dancing bearded lady or something?!
I'm glad you documented it so well (and in real time too) because I swear I saw Tyson take ibuprofen when we got home. Your son is an old man! Thanks for hosting another swank little party :)
My thoughts exactly ...Circus...bearded lady, etc etc. I got out of the shower this morning and heard something crashing around. Then I realized it was just music...
I love seeing Chad doing some couch drumming, air- bass drum pedaling, and even a little air guitar in the bottom video while Tanner is playing.
He was itching to show us his stuff. Love it.
Tell him he can come over anytime and jam with us.
Post a Comment