Sunday, March 22, 2009

The last of the 2009 March birthday parties

The handsome birthday boys. Notice Ryan's authentic jersey that his family gave him for his birthday.
Grandpa getting the kids all wound up waiting for the opening of gifts
Jen helped me with Ryan's gift (sounders tickets) this year, by ordering them for me, when she thought would be a good time for them to go - so I tricked him by taping them to the jelly belly container - and he thought he was only getting jelly beans!


Tanner gets to go shopping with me this year for his gift(s) but I wanted him to have SOMETHING to open at the party - so Jen suggested getting him a pack of gum. We wrapped up 2 packs and he was very excited!
Emilee's family gave Tanner some $ for his birthday, and boy was HE happy . . . just a chip off the old block!! Maybe he'll be an accountant when he grows up just like his Dad :)



Jen and Ryan bought Tanner a nice drum set for his birthday and decided to give it to him here tonight - it was the hit of the night, that's for sure. All the kids had a great time dreaming about being a "star". I have 3 videos to share but every time I try to get them on here (I've been trying forEVER - either I get the same ones twice or something happens and they're gone), I lose the entire post, so I'm going to do the videos separately. Stay tuned for the next post - they're pretty funny.


Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You did successfully trick Ryan. He loves being tricked. Gotta keep him guessing you know.