
Since Lee's in love with Hannah Montana these days, on our anniversary mind you, he just HAD to stop at Target and buy the Hannah Montana DVD the very day it came out. I asked him if he had a "thing" for Hannah Montana and he said "no, but the
Grandkids do" . . . .
Hmmm :)

We bought the DVD on Tuesday, but since I was painting the bathroom and wanted to be included, we waited until Wednesday night (8-19-09). It really was a very fun party, with treats, popcorn and all. I also have a video that I got of several of our "party attendants" (Emilee, Nellie,
Bailee, Gracie and Paige) doing the "Ho down throw down". I'm sure I said that wrong, but it's where
Miley Cyrus is leading a dance with lots of fun moves. Emilee threatened me if I put in on here so I'll be good . . . for now ").
No comments:
Post a Comment